Friday, May 29, 2009


This picture like my mood..
I cannot to where ,Pulau Pangkor,Pulau Langkawi,and more..
I'm just can to Pulau Pinang...
Actually ,i wan to Genting Highlands,but I'm already promiss my cousin..So ,i can't to Genting Highlands...
(my friend who to Genting Highlands,you wanna enjoy yourself at there )
sorry ,i cannot followed you to there..
But when you all wanna to take bus,i were at there see you up the bus and see the bus leave..Then,i walk lonely at the street hoping you all can play happily at there..Actually,i must be happy to Pulau Pinang,i at there live up two night three days..
If compare with Genting Highlands,I'm surely wan to there..==
How???
i want to genting ,i want to genting,i wan to genting...
Why i were like that,sammy lee you must be happy,if not you were get a sad journey to Pulau Pinang...try to laugh..hahhaha^^

First day to penang ,i and cousin were to shopping first(this is the most important thing to do),then next day to temper..Then i dun knw le,see me friend want take me to where play.But surely got swimming at there...huhu...
This holiday no need read book le,all activtity on my hands..

My all friends ,me,you,,hoping that you got a happy two weeks holidays..Don't sad if you just at home..Tv also got many programme..

No comments: