Saturday, May 23, 2009

other language

today i at msn at with a kl friend..
i'm give him my bog address and ask him to there see..
He know i wanna learning korean language,but he tell me that u must different from ur friends..
Cause he know i'm just follow my friend only..
I'm think i'm also like that..he got gv me some idea,not only learn korean language ,but i can learn italian,japanese and more..
just wanna me special form them..lolx
I'm got think about he say de thing ..I think i wanna think first..
Cause i dun knw all about it..
must be very hard for me..
Thank you about ur idea..i were think it
when i wanna learn other language ,i were tell you..

2 comments:

香草恋人馆 said...

hi~sammy^^wat a spcial blg i c!if u'r free,pls come 2 my blg la~(maybe u will say it is a vry bad d' blg)
http://www.secret3323.blogspot.com
rmb & thx ya!^^

Sammy Lee said...

hallo..
i were to ur blog see...
not bad la,u hv ur style,i'm also got my style in iur blog..cannot say like that..^^
Must be more conffident...