Friday, May 15, 2009

Sammy Lee also wanna learning korean languge



<<<>
yesterday my friend borrow this korean language book for me.this book is very usefull for me that i can learn more korean language .^^

This book just caontain korean word and chinese word..Of course i can use it for a long time ..unluckily,at that day my school got spot check in my class,but i din hv at class...

This book just at my bag,but teacher is malay teacher ,so i think may be she thought it is chinese book,so she din have to keep this book...haha..

I just cin cai read this book as i din hv more freen time to read all...At there,i got learning a word is jeong mal gam san ham ni da,that mean very thank to you..this is usefull for our live...

so tat ,why i din hv free time to read ?bcz at afternoon i wanna to tuition physics and at night i wanna to my cousin dinner ...All day was busyly ,it was too tired la..But to there dinner also very happy because my all cousin had at there..

long time no see them ,too miss them...But when i to ther e,all of them dun knw who are me..sad la...may be i seldom wear like that ,so they all dun knw who are me..I'm wanna introduced myself to them ,so they were know who are me..

When they know who are me ,they all very happy that as long time no see me..

because i'm always at home and seldom go out..They surely happy when they see me..At thatdinner,all of we was happy ,we all enjoy at that night...We all back home at 2.00a.m.



No comments: