Thursday, May 28, 2009

Korean Word--I LOVE YOU


At here i wan to tell my kl friend that i wanna learn korean language,not i dn wan special,just i most like korean languge...^^

If i not forget,my friend got teach me how to write korean language,my fist wrtting korean language is 'saranghei',that means I LOVE YOU..
When i know to write it,i write it at my book ,paper,or can be say write on anywhere..haha..But i din have terrible like my friend,she write all that wrd on tuition table ,all table is that word ,not just this ,she also write in the wall..wah,that tuiton cantre like her home.(when you see it,dun to be angry)haha..

Love at my mind just a simpler process,i just think like that .Why i can say like that ?because when you accept his/her,you were very happy and can feel that he/her very romantic..But the time is passing long,you were find out her/his bad habit,then the relationship were start break slowly..Because cannot accept habit of each other,then were cause this happen..If seriously,the relationship were broke down.When you got this happen.you just calm down and ask yourself 'are you love his/her'?
I think u were your answer at your mind,if really love each other,then you surely can be accept all his/her habit..All ppl have dfferent style,then his/her is your belover...
If got what happen,dun just broke down yours relationship..
You try just turn out your thinking,may be you can understand why his/her wan do like that..wanna enjoy your dating now..
Dun like me din hv respect it.......

No comments: