Tuesday, May 26, 2009

examination already finish

yeah,yeah...exam alreasy finish at today..
wah,i'm so happy..whn exam,my heart feel panic,thn hen finish exam today,i was very happy...thn tomorrow is my two weeks holidays..
I must be at this holiday and enjoy my this holiday life...haha...Tomorrow i were to shopping mall and all i wan de thing,thn i were sketching...
i wan ply till very late and wanna sleep till very late..
I think at this two weeks holiday i were fat,right?
Dunt wan care how about my result first,that surely bad de...whn i think tomorrow,i were very excited..I think tomorrow were got more thn 10 girls to there,all pretty de lo,except me
I think must got boy wanna meet them,so kedah boy,u must b to shopping centre see o...well,i were tell u about how about i'm tomorrow to super shopping...so ,dun forget always to my blog see...

No comments: