Friday, May 29, 2009

Contact lens help me find out a true friend

Lolx,why my friend like that de ,she sell me contact lens wanna used up RM50,also wanna wait two days..Are you think she sell very expensive and din hv some present to me..If you,are you were buy?
So,i dun wan buy with her,i'm is her friend also wanna cheat my money,dunknw is wht friend..Where got a friend like that...She say her sis use that money to buy shirt...walao,then all ppl ma kena cheat too much money le lo...Must be becarefuk to person like that...

Luckily,my friend introduced a friend who also come form kedah ,same with me..She sell very cheap to me ,just RM32 and no need wait ...Woo,i'm so happy can buy a not very expennsive contact lens like my friend..haha...
She very friendly and good..She also give me some present n know to tech me how to wear contact lens...Where got like my friend,just wanna money.i ask my friend give me present ,she ask me go to died..walao...

All people,if u wanna buy thing ,you must be very clever..don't kena lie...
Must be becareful to ur friends....

No comments: