Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My exam already in my hands

haiz,today i'm exam bahasa malaysia paper 1 and pendidikian moral..i just can say ,i cannot do well..because i'm wake up at three o'clock today,so that i was very tired..It make me cannot focus on my exam .i always wanna sleep..I'm feel sorry to you..how can i do like that ....haizz.....==
Tomorrow i were exam sjarah and bahasa melayu paper two,omg,i dun knw how to take exam...my sejarah very worse one..hope i can do sucessfull in my exam tomorrow...
how could i do to prevent tired when taking exam??who can give me idea??
when you see my blog,please give me some idea,i was so cunfused now..
i think i were get bad result in this exam...sorry for father that give me money to tuition...
i'm sorry..
hoping i were get best result in my exam...

No comments: