Friday, July 10, 2009

So tired

Today i was so tired o....
I with my family was go for shopping mall to buy present for my cousin who was studying at England..He will gradute le...
We walked at there for a long time as my mum was confuse wanna buy what present for my cousin,the reason is that present is too expensive,we must think about the price first,rihgt?hahahahahha
Then we decided buy pen for my cousin le,but wanna to other shopping mall to do something into the pen..haizz...so tired when hear that wanna to other shopping mall..When we was doing finish the thing,then we to there see scating,cause i din see it yet before..hahahaha...
wah,when i see there,i wan to play too..hehe .but i dunknw how to play it,so din have ply le lo..Next time must follow my friend to there play especially with happily..hehehehe...
Happily,next time we to scate ya?

No comments: