Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our 3 chinese girl very unlucky

Today,i ,Happily and Yapi is very unlucky ...haizzzz...
Let me say about Happily first,when we was doing malay essay,Happily and other fren was at there discussing some essay about wanna used what point at there,other ppl also do like that...Suddenly,the malay teacher say 'En Ying,why you always chatting at there and dint have do your own homewok?'.Then Happily was not happy le when teacher say her like that,she reply the teacher very bad and teacher ask her do herself,dun discuss with your friend..Wasai,what teacher like that??Ask we discuss de is her,dun wan we discuss de is her..But never mind,Happily,i support you..

Then about YAPI,she very funny today...English teacher ask her to front write the answer at the blckboard..I think she though that she ald save at that time,then din oay attention at there..She at there keep her pencil box,then the teacher suddenly call her and ask her ,her answer is past tense or present tense (like this question,got some forget le)..Then Yapi was shocked when teacher call her name ,surely be shocked one de,because she dint have pay attention at there..haha..

Then ,about me,sammy lee..haha..when we all chinese people wanna to chinese lesson as when we was in the chinese lesson,we must to makmal there..We the class whose last to there..Then we have fix position at there,so that we no need worry din have place to sit it.But when i was enter the room,see got a student sit at my place,WTF..Where can be like that?She ald know that is my place,i sit at there already four years,when i saw her sit at there,i was very HOT,i alwasy juling her..My classmate also know i was very angry and they all din have brave near me..Because at that time ,my face was very blck..hahhahaa..But i thnk that,i give her sit at there..Next time i sit at side,ler her sit my place..I wan show for her know ,i dun wan kira with her...Later that,i smile with her,show that i was not angry ..But actually at my heart was very angry to her..I hate you.....

No comments: