Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Life in school

Everyday to school is not laugh than is play.We like a children at the school,we are the first class student but like a children ,alway play at there.
Yesterday when i and my friend to the Bilik Tayangan talk with our chinese teacher-Mr Yup.Then that teacher see me walked to there,he ask me enter his classroom and my friends cannot entered.Just me and teacher talking at there,at that so scared as the teacher suddenly very serious at there..They ask me join the chinese competition and ask something about secret thing..hahha..dun wan tell you all.
But when on the way i and teacher talked,my friends always enter to disturd ours.So that,we want used up long time to chat.But when i see my friends at outside play rain water,i also wanna followed them to there play.But that teacher dun wan for me to there.haizz..
Luckily,got a malay teacher ask me go out help her,then i can run away.haha
I bck to classroom find them,but they all din have play le.then i ask them wan play?
They all crazy again,go down play again,i is they target,alway push me to outside and let me wet all..hahhaha..but so happy at that time..
Besides that,that yapi push me very hardly o..Made me felt on the floor,so pain.
She so bad,always bully me..If one day she dint have bully me,i were thank god.
God ,please let yapi dun bully me one day.hahahha..
Yapi is like that one,i say wat then she say me back..haizz
But so happy got this crazy and funny friend like Happily,Yapi and Jeniffer...
My scholl were aorganised Hari Usahawan,but cannot bring hp ,abo i can take more photo de o..Never mind ,i got this funny friend,also will got a happy day..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~haha,i' ur god now!!~~
wah,ur blog so good lo,really excellent,especially saying me bully u de,can take part in competition le,hehehehe
but why u din write about at yong hua de thg le,like
today,i call yapi help me c who looking at me,cos i feel there are many ppl looking at me,hahahahaha

Sammy Lee said...

walao..
i know shy de o..
why alway say me like that la..hurt me o you.not good nia..
actually,u is always bully me de ma,right?