Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Are toilet have ghost?

Yesterday i went to school toilet do my hair,because my hair like a crazy .
Then i to there alone ,toilet dint hve any ppl .Then i din care it because before that i also alone to there.SO,i though it a normal happen .
Then suddenly out of the blue ,the toilet's door close slowly , i though nothing happen at there,continued do my hair at there....Suddenly got a ppl walking sound,then i think is my friend to toilet ,so i dint have care it ,just continued again ..Wah ,no long at there,heard the inside toilet's door close.. but inside din have ppl,why can be like that? i'm start to think about it...
At that time i'm so scary,because terrible to hear this sound ..Then i quickly run out the toilet ,at that time i though the door cannot open,luckily i was not happen at there...hahahahha
I run 2 my class and tell my friend,but like no body wanna believe me,then never mind...
After that ,i dun wan to toilet alone le,must ask my friend accompany me to there..I dun wan heard the same thing again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kanasai la,owis scare me!!haha
sacrify le ma,i gv u comment lo
haha
miss u ~~~~

Sammy Lee said...

wat the fuck