Tuesday, July 14, 2009

happy birthday

yeah..my birthday already pass le o..At this month,got many people birthday o,including me..I think my fren got have six friend birthday in this month o...hahaha..so sad ,i already old one year already..hahhaha...but i just pass a normal birthday,celebrate at penang..hehe..

Say about my school de thing,yapi sick le o..Today she dint have to school o..I so worry her o,but i got sms her and asking for hero..hahha(yapi,got u feel good have this fren ,like me??)haha..yesterday i and happily and some friend to shopping mall after school..Yapi cannot followed we to there as she was very uncomfortable.Got 9 chinese girl to shopping mall(like ponteng sekolah)..We all to there having our lunch-tomyam...wah,i and other friend at skull din have eat then go out eat tomyam.All is happily lo,she ask we no need eat at school and just leave your stomach to there having lunch...hahha...(happily so bad)..haha,,dun mind ya..
Happily always made funny at there,and i just at there laugh..
Actually,i also dun wan followed there to there le de,but happily and other friend always paksa me to there..No more idea to say no,so i must followed them.hehe..To there also got a lot of happiness....
At there,my friens buy some toy for me,its so cute.i like it very much,it very very cute ...I was so happy o,cause they give me surprise when i was on the way of shopping..They suddenly at there loud "siew wen ,happy birthday'..
wah ,i was so shocked when they loud at my name..Whole shoppping mall de people will know i birtday de o..But i also very happy and dint have shy about they action..
Fell good have this friend...
I love you forever ,my all friend..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~~i'm very gan dong lo
wan cry le xD
but at here
happy birthday ,siew wen,my dearest frend,sammylee,eunice lee~~~happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you ,happy birthday to eunice,happy birthday to you~~~~hope we can celebrate bday with you every year,keep laughing everyday,muacksssssssssssss

Sammy Lee said...

my dear ,yapi..
u are so good o..hahah
thank you..
i love you so much.
next year we celebrate o