Friday, July 24, 2009

Boring life at home

This few day at home very boring ,especially when at night,din hava anything to do..
Because my brother take laptop to his college ,then i can't online le..
Always at home ask my friend call on me to chat,but just wen ping and yapi call on me..
I was so boring ,always wanna go out,but go out need used up money..Haizz..
If my home got a laptop then i must be very happy and din have feel boring like that..
Are you know where are me now? I'm at internet cafe online nia lo..Always to internet cafe online only..
I cannot control o,alway just wan online at there.Abo i dint have anything to do.
At home,i take out homework do o,as boring till dun know want what thing at there..
I'm always save money now as wanna buy a laptop so that i can online..hahahaha..
Dint have online one day can say i already wanna die liao .
My friend,yapi,jennifer,happily.ypu all sponsor me la..hahaha..When i buy a laptop,i can everyday online ma,then you all ma din have boring lo..haha

No comments: