Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fall down from stairs..

today when i with friend back to class,so we need up the stairs ..
so that,happily followed my backside when at the stairs,dun knw what happen with her,she suddenly sun up the stairs and step on my leg...Then i fall down from the stairs,but i dint have pain or cry..I just at there laugh only..hahhahaha
Very funny o,fall down de person din have say pain but at there laugh happily..
That yapi see me fall down but she din have halp me.So bad nia her,happily too..

Got something very sad is my freind always say me made some terrible sound,but i also dun wan de..Its automatic comes out de..i also canot control my voice ,right?
So,my friend ,please dun do me like that..Oh ya,got a very funny thing..
Whle wait for our parent fetch we,i and friend sit at there chatting..But my friend suddenly push me and kill on me..Then i surely do it back to her..
when push on her,she fell down o..sp sorry to her nia..
Pai sei la ,Jennifer ,i also dun know you weak like that..Or my energy is too big gua?
sorry ya,my friend....

No comments: