Monday, June 8, 2009

A Bad Mood Girl


Ysterday,i'm with my friend sit at KFC restaurant to talk at there.At first,i can talk happily but say untill half,dun knw why i suddenly no more mood to talk.
I'm also dun know what the reason can make me like that.I'm sit at side at hearing another four friend talk happily at there.
When a friend talk to me ,i'm just made out a faked smile ,then she ask what,i dun knw.i just use a smile to reply her.
when the time was about four o'clock,we go back tuition centre.Whole wait for teacher,i'm just sit quietly and see other people talk and laugh happily at there.Suddenly,i fell taht i'm already deaf cannot hearing anything and i just seeing people at there laugh untill the face was red...At that time i'm feel that i was lonely.Then i decided to talk with friend.When i turn back wanna to talk ,suddenly my bad mood back again..It like dun wan me to talk.So i decided to follow my heart and dun wan talk among this tuition.
Got a friend always ask me why today so quiet,i"m also just use a faked smile to answer her.Then i continue to see the happy people.
When finish the tuition,i just quickly walk back to buy pen and back to GC Restaurant.I dint have wait for friend .Then ,when back to the restaurant,my friend sending message for me and ask me what happen today,why so quiet?I'm just reply her"you think too much"..i knw she just wanna make me talk in the message ,but among sending message to her,i reply her din have more than five words.I knw you just wanna to care me.But if a good friend see her friend din have talk,she must be din have ask what happen ,but she were accompany her to quiet at there.Sorry,my this friend.
I got ask myself why today i were like that?Wht happen to me?
But i din have happen today,din have made me sad de thing happen..But when i ask why i were like that today?I cannot answer out this question....
i think i just have a bad mood only...My friend dun be shocked about yesterday .If you ask why,i just can amswer you 'I dun knw'..Because i'm also dun knw what happen to me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this mood i know
hehehehe
nw hav mood to talk ady??
be happy^^

Sammy Lee said...

yaya ,tat mood dun knw want how to say de hor?
i think i got mood to talk already gua..see first..
cause i'm lonely at home ,dun kwn got mood or not..