Friday, June 26, 2009

To shopping mall for online



If u cannot online at home ,what should you do?
If me,i'm surely to internet cafe online,then how about you?

Yesterday,i'm too tired so that i din have write blog at the first time,sorry about it..

After tuition,we take a bus to shopping mall.Our aim is to cafe online...Before getting to online,we to Restaurant City One having lunch first.Cause we are too long time din hv to there le..
At there we order ice-cream,tomyam mihun ,coppucino ,vanila milk shake ,just list up a few.Although the price at there is too expensive but the food was delicious at there.Before our food coming out,we all take many photo at there..All is my idea,i'm the first person say wanna take photo,then my friend also followed me to take photo..At thst time ,i was very happy as so long dint have take photo with my lovely friend..
After having the lunch ,we still sit at there to take a few photo..
After that,we then go to online le..We at internet cafe used up about two hours at there..At there,got some happy and got some sad,but at the last is happy...hahahaha
We chat about long time at internet with my net friend and school friend..
It can be say,crazily had fun at there..hahaha
Beside that ,i got to the kodak shop take picture..omg,the picture was so ugly to me..But i cannot waste money ,so must be used thid picture..
If have other time ,i will ask all my friend to there and having a lot fun at there..

No comments: