Friday, June 19, 2009

My skin was dark


This picture i din have edit one..
Freind,got you feel that my face already black..I know before this,i was white..I feel that i was black and this happen made me very upset.
I'm ask my friend wanna how to whiten my skin,she tell me eat orange ..Cz orange contain vitamin c and this vitamin can whiten my skin...So,i surely tried thid method now...Basides that,i'm also eat lemon..As i know lemon also can function in whiten skin...
I dun wan use lotion to meka me white,i wan health and a white skin...

Oh ya,when you see this pic,got u fell my eyes got some different??
I wear contact lens at that time...hahaha..That is my first time wear it..
It was very faked when i wear it...OHH,so faked 4 me...
I was happy that i also know how to wear contact lens..But i seldom wear it..I wear din hv over than 5 hour..As i know ,got a ppl wear contact lens more than 12 hours then her eyes was very red..
walao,what a terrible thing...

Say bck my topic,i really wanna whiten my skin like my friend..He was very white,i beh tong when i see him white like a paper...i'm also wan to white..
So,my friends,can you leave some comment about how to whiten my skin?

No comments: