Friday, June 12, 2009

My free day


When i was free,i feel bored at there and trying to find something to do.
So,when i finding anything to do,then i try to arrange all my shirt.
i think i use up one hours to do this all shirt..
When i was finish to arranged it,i just found that my shirt at cupboard just little bit only..I thought i could have many shirt in there,but feel that just little bit..
I think that when i got free time must to shopping buy some shirt add into my cupboard..haha..

Just little bit not shiok for me,always wear same shirt at other time..Not good for my image.If always wear same shirt,people will feel it,its a very shy de happen.I were buy more more more..hehe
i think that all girl like that de gua as i'm also a girl.
when i see all that pretty girl got too much of shirt and all different design.I like it so much..But wanna buy pretty shirt,also wanna care my wallet..Cannot let it empty one..^^.
All girl is like that,especially in make up.

No comments: