Monday, June 15, 2009

Opening school...Busy life

Today at school was very happy ..At school,i'm just always talking at there.But i also got do homework and pay attension at class..hehe
I was chatting to my friend and always laugh at there,she very clever to make joke..Then me just can clutch my stomach and laugh untill crazy.When we talk to each other,then suddenly she wanna talk to me then i suddenly turn seriously..She laugh untill the building can be broken down..hahahhaha...Then i also found it too funny,also folow her laugh at there....

I think i got something wrong today...
The teacher say the word of papain at bio class,then i was surprise at this word...I though i heard 'bang sai',i see my and ask her:'bang sai'?
who know she laugh till the sky can be broken down too...What wrong with my ears??


Not just a happy thing ...
I'm also got a made me sad de thing ...
Yesterday i found that my last good friend already change..
I dint have topic say to her..
Yesterday i see her at the side of road,then i made decision to there and talk with her..I ask her :'you dint have followed shu ping to simpang kuala?'
she just reply me'no'..At that time i found that she was very cold and made dun wan to tLK anymore..Oh God,Why our relationship can be like that?
Got i do wrong before..I also found that we are seldom talk now,if last time when i got free time were to her class and talk with her..But,now ,all change...
I must be accept this relatioship now...Friend,we are still friend...

Say back again,i was turn back my busy life,everday just school,homework,read tuition and tution...Just got half hour to online and to tuition again...
My tuition made me very busy and hard now...Sometimes wanna to cry loudly,but i must be control myself...Because of the good result in exam,i were control it and try to be relax......

No comments: