Saturday, October 9, 2010

Today i was alone at home,my parents was out early in the morning..They had to my grandma's house..Although i also follow them to there,but they still need fetch one more cousin,then no more place can let me sit,(i am not a fat person)...
Then,they leave me alone at house,giving me money and some food..I need to manage myself in the whole days.But what should i do now?study?
Because today i absence school as nobody fetch me home,but when i online at facebook,i can see many person who same age with also absence,they told me that they already one weeks din have go to school..wow,how fun of them!!How about my school,if dint have come one weeks,warning letter will to your house,how pity of tun sharifah rodziah's students.
Say back of my topic,now i was so bored,nobody can talk with me.If like that i will crazy..^^
i now want go find friend chat to prevent me become crazy girl...

No comments: