Monday, December 20, 2010

vistana hotel

Yesterday my friend was coming penang and having shopping here for two days one night.While waiting for my four friends,i and my friend had going to perkakak having our breakfast..He told me that,he was shocked when saw i eat too much at morning.haha.That is because there's food is my lover,so i will eat like that.Have little shy nia!Than when my friend calling me and wanna to fetch them,than we to Vistana Hotel.Oh ya,my friend drive the car was dangerous,i never scream when people fetch me,he is the one who make me scream out,my friends scream too..They told me that,they thought they life will end up there.haha.After that,when we arrive hotel,my four friends was excited and run over the hotel.How cute of my friends,but i was calm and sitting at side chatting with friends.Than the hotel was terrible when the first sight saw into the single room,it let we feel hair stand on end.huh.So,my friends ask me to lock the single room and left it blank,cause i cannot let my friend sleep at so dangerous room,so i decided let him sleep double room.I suddenly think that ,i just like their leader,help them calling room service,asking the way of road,help them many things..But it can shows that i was a responsible girl.^^
We than going swimming there,the depth of the swimming pool is 1.4m,my all friends was scared and just stay at there children's swimming pool.I'm sure is swimming and enjoying.Than we was in the condition of tired and shopping queensbay mall..We was so tired but we had to buy many shirt and shoes..

No comments: