Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exam undang was pass

Today i was going to centre having an examination of undang..
When first time i was having exam,i was failed,that time so shy.Because such this easy question also can failed it..But today,i'm pass it le..
When i checking my result,i was so panic and din have brave to see it..After that when know i was pass it,i'm so happy..Hooray!!
hahaha..
My mood now was nice,but i'm having gastric pain and wanna vomit now...
Although very pain but i still can write blog,==..(dun wan care my health)
So stupid,want to care my blog,but dun wan to care my health..(what a matter person)

But really really very happy can pass it..Because yesterday i still talk on phone with friend till very late at there.I thought i can't pass it as i dint have study it.Luckily i pass it,i sure tell a lot of friend that i ald pass..
next weeks want to learn to ride motor,next week i sure tell all of you what had happen to me....

No comments: