Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sammy Lee back to here le

Hi hi,all my friend..Sammy Lee back again to here le..
Friends,i think you will weird why i din online so long time ?cause my brother take jor laptop then i can't online anymore..haizz..
But now he still din take back the laptop now ,so i sometimes will to cc online..I think not sometimes online,is always to cc online o..TT
But now got something already change le,that is SAMMY LEE SELDOM TO CC ONLINE LE..
that is cause my friend tell me that my phone can online de..hahaha
That friend is YUP ZHE CHYUAN,fiance...haha
He teach how to download something onto the hp than i can online skype and msn..So happy can online le..hahaha..Mr Yup.thank you,i love you,muackss...
hahaha....
Although ald know that hp can online but i'm also seldom online de.As all ppl know tht always use hp not good de...
Say till last,thank you mr Yup..^^

2 comments:

zhechyuan said...

WA. My name appears on eur blog. Welcome n Thanks liao oo. ^^ Nx time treat eu BR ba.

Sammy Lee said...

yaya..seldom write ppl name in my blog de..u mst be proud of it o..haha